Welcome to the third installment in our ongoing series of reflections, snippets, and miscellaneous impressions of advertising. This week, we suspect that
22) a love/hate relationship – and not just for the public.
23) where artists go to not make art.
24) one of the few places a writer can make a decent living.
25) what advertising does.
26) a force that needs to move faster than culture itself.
27) at its best when fearless.
28) about shining flashlights into corners.
29) a gene pool of people who work hard and play harder.
30) driven by deadlines more than we care to admit.
31) here to stay.