We have reached the fourth installment of our ongoing series of mess o’ thoughts on advertising. And the cosmic dance…goes on. This week, Grip suspects that
32) pop art with a purpose.
33) the sum total of ads + vertising.
34) best when included in the manufacturing process.
35) worst when it accepts any lowest common denominator.
36) the evolution of word-of-mouth.
37) evidence of the false dichotomy between art and science.
38) typically the product of someone starting a sentence with “what if…”.
39) about turning emotion into business.
40) love/hate. And then hate/love..
41) at its best, a threat to the art world – and its worst, a threat to public intelligence.