Spring’s damp air full of life makes us eager to share some new-growth thoughts on our industry. Today, there are some at Grip who believe that
42) the art of attraction.
43) only as valuable at the story that drives it.
*44) “a tax you pay for being unremarkable”
45) a minotaur’s labyrinth, relying on “like”s as navigation.
46) expensive to make, and even more expensive to ignore.
47) a sticky pudding of listening, ignoring, believing and disbelieving.
49) about superceding the obvious.
50) one of those rare careers where eating sandwiches that were ordered for a meeting 5 hours ago is not only condoned – it’s encouraged.
51) what I do. But perhaps not who I am.
(*actually paraphrased from Robert Stephens, founder of Geek Squad.)